Say goodbye to hair ties that hurt with this amazing scrunchie made from recycled materials. This recycled scrunchie is stylish and easy to use, and it’s good for the planet too! You can wear it every day and even take off the bow if you want. Plus, it dries quickly so you don’t have to worry about waiting for it to dry. You should try it out yourself!
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex (fabric composition may vary by 3%)
- Four-way stretch microfiber fabric
- Breathable and fast-drying material
- Smooth and stretchy fabric outside, elastic inside
- Made of leftover materials from the manufacturing of other products
- Fabric weight: 5.13 oz. /yd. ² (174 g/m²)
- One size
- Removable bow detail
- Blank product components sourced from China
Note: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Did you loved our unique recycled scrunchie? We have more such cool products for your convenience, check out our #TeamHumanity Sticker sheet.
Interested in our brand? Follow MrHumanity Gives on Instagram and get insights into our world and get updates on social media.