This special scrunchie is made from recycled materials. This recycled scrunchie doesn’t hurt when you tie your hair with it and it stretches just enough to keep your hair in place. It’s also really pretty and comfortable to wear every day. The recycled scrunchie even has a bow that you can take off and the fabric won’t make your hair wet. If you don’t believe us, try it out for yourself and see how great it is!
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex (fabric composition may vary by 3%)
- Four-way stretch microfiber fabric
- Breathable and fast-drying material
- Smooth and stretchy fabric outside, elastic inside
- Made of leftover materials from the manufacturing of other products
- Fabric weight: 5.13 oz. /yd. ² (174 g/m²)
- One size
- Removable bow detail
- Blank product components sourced from China
Note: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Loved our creatively designed recycled scrunchies? You will also love #TeamHumanity Fanny Pack.
Want to learn more about our day-to-day activities? Follow us on Twitter.